Who is a provider?
A provider is any individual or business that offers learning activities for children between the ages of 0 – 14 years. You do not have to be a trained teacher to become a provider, Growd provides a platform where anyone can share their passion, skills, and knowledge to boost a child’s learning experience. As a provider, you will have the growd provider pass which will allow you to set-up your activities and manage them at your convenience.
Why should I join Growd as a provider?
- Growd connects you to thousands of families that rely on us to find the perfect activities for their young ones.
- We will advertise your business for free!
- You can boost your business through the activity and business ranking features
- We will take up most of your administrative tasks by managing your bookings, payments and give your cool insights into your business
- We will make it easier for you to operate your business by connecting you to parents near your area of operations. Your convenience matters to us!
- Cashless payment with confirmed booking
- Easy to use system with a dedicated manager round the clock – Work with less effort
- No registration fees!