Research shows that 6 out of 10 children in primary and lower secondary school do not achieve minimum proficiency levels in reading and mathematics while in low income countries, 91% of primary school-age children do not achieve minimum proficiency levels in reading and the rate is 87% in mathematics. Children’s participation in Co-curricular activities such as music, sports and arts has been proven to lead to higher student engagement and grades.
Growd works with parents of children below the age of 14 years by finding, designing and matching them to co-curricular activities that improve their child’s academic performance in mathematics, english and science. We base this on their developmental milestones, location, interests and goals so that they can continue to learn outside the classroom at their own pace while designing their own learning experiences.
We also provide a hub that they can use to get answers to their most pressing questions privately and confidently.
Growd is revolutionizing how we think of education.
We are a fast-paced and growing company based in London and Nairobi. You will therefore be right where the action is, and get involved in the incredible journey of growing a business.
About the Role
Do you have a passion for startups and EdTech? Do you want to contribute to how more than 2 Billion children around the world learn? If yes, then this opportunity at Growd is for you!
We are looking for brand ambassadors to join our Growd team. This entry level sales position will sit on the sales side of the Growd team, and support the team as we grow the Growd business.
Remuneration: Commission based only
Here’s what you will be doing
Responsibilities (included but are not limited to):
- Lead generation and reaching out to potential Growd customers within your zones
- Assessment of potential Growd customers
- On-boarding of Growd customers
- Developing outbound lead generation tactics.
- Day to day engagement with both new and existing customers
- Customer expectation management
- High quality customer care
- Work with team members to develop sales techniques
- The ideal candidate would have experience in direct face to face sales
- Excellent customer relationships skills
- Excellent English written and spoken communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Interest in forging a career in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Ambitious with a willingness to learn and progress.
- Ability to upsell and maximise revenue potential
- Interest in education, children and sector disruptive start-ups is a bonus
- Excellent speaking manner and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, send your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you.